Summer Bucket List - part 2
In addition to taking advantage of many outdoor activities this summer, I have high hopes to accomplish a lot of nitty-gritty things during the longer summer days. Lucky for me, this list is shorter than the fun part of my Summer Bucket List.
Summer Bucket List #2 - my personal honey-do list
- Update all curtains in the house - that's about 8 more windows that need treatments.
- Actually follow a meal plan - we've tried (I've even posted about it) but we can't keep to one...yet.
- Help US Academic Triathlon (an academic competition run by my mother-in-law, on which the whole family works) become a nonprofit - more on that later.
- Build up my calligraphy/hand-lettering business - and create an Etsy page!
- Paint my craft space/office area - work on organization, too!
- Grow this blog (don't all bloggers have this to-do on their lists?)
I know there are many more things that should be on this list, but I'm starting small for now (plenty of those items are big and have their own to-do lists!).
What do you hope to accomplish this summer? Any tips to get things done?